— Kujo, Fur Child
“Frank is just what my family needed, after the passing of our family dog jester. Thank you so much Suzi”
— Don, Fur Dad
Years ago we were known for suzenglishbulldogs.com. To your left is KUJO. He was one of our last puppies before our Diamond & Buster retired from the baby makin' business.
The American Kennel Club is a registry body, responsible for tracking the lineage of dogs of a variety of breeds. When you buy a dog represented as “AKC-registrable,” you will receive an AKC Dog Registration Application, properly filled out by the seller.
When something unexpected happens and an emergency vet is in order, our friends here at Plaza Del Amo Animal Hospital & Pet Keeping is the place to go. They take great care of our pups and the hospitality is off the charts.
For our pups, we like to be treated by the best. Bulldog specialist, Dr. Butchko, and his team deal with the monitoring and delivery of our puppies. He is located in Riverside, CA, but is worth the drive if you're from Los Angeles.
Top 5 Reasons to Microchip Your Pet:
• Only true permanent method of pet identification
• Lasts for the lifetime of your pet
• Quick and painless procedure, just like a vaccination
• Best chance of your pet returning to you should they go missing
• Microchipping is recommended by the AVMA, AAHA, ASPCA, SAWA, the Humane Society and others.